At Robina State High School, the Compass App is utilised to:
- Send parents/carers and students communication,
- Provide information on school events and activities,
- Push notifications (if set up via the users app settings),
- Provides parents/carers with information on their student/s such as: timetable, attendance, school reports and teacher emails (desk top browser only)
- Allows parents/carers to report absences,
- Order School Photos,
- Book Parent / Teacher conferences
To access the app, a username and password are required. New parents will receive their login details via email within 48 hours of their child starting at the school.
Users can select which information they want to receive and in which groups it's arranged. For example, parents of Year 7 students can choose to receive only Junior Secondary School information. The Notices section of the app provides information on how to set up this feature.
The Compass Education app can be downloaded for free from the Apple or Google play store by searching for "Compass School Manager".
Use Compass through your web browser or by downloading the Compass School Manager app from the App Store or Google Play